Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday.

Hm.

This weekend was strange.
I learned that I am overly-defensive.
I have this knack for feeling backed into a wall after one comment.
That isn't the problem; the problem, is that I attack, and I am very personal about it.
I say things I shouldn't, and things that I don't mean.
I don't know how to feel about this.
Obviously I need to work on it. As it is slowly ruining relationships in my life right now.

People are difficult to read sometimes.

They change their minds before I have time to react. Then it becomes my fault, or my problem to solve.
I don't know what the first step to fix this is, other then stay quiet and think before making any comment in any argument, fight, or even heated discussion.

Sidenote: on a whim, my mom rented Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 this weekend. We watched it twice. It was horrible. The funny part about it is that we watched Gnomeo and Juliet afterwards and that was a better love story, as well as more realistic. Gnomes. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you write, it reads like a literal representation of you thinking.

    This can be difficult to read sometimes,
    but mostly it isn't.

    You made it through Twilight twice? You made it through Twilight twice?
    Wow, really? Wow.

    ReplyDelete