Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday.

Just watched Eat Move Learn videos. Super great. I'm writing vimeo down right here right now so I can remember what it is. Today I looked through a whole lot of sites and here are a few of them.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9v78rt/www.cartright.com/ I don’t love the photography except for a few of the beauty shots. But the interface of the website is really quite something.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2hm87g/www.mullerphoto.com/ Have you ever seen a famous person? This guy probably took a picture of them. Go to portraits. It’s slightly insanity.

1 comment:

  1. You look at a lot of websites but think about all of the ones listed here, they have pictures in common but not all of them are fantastic images. I want you to try and step back and look at what really interests you, is it the image? the craft? the place? maybe you can start to identify what philosophy will guide your life. I would start by looking at culture, especially your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete