Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday.

I am at a loss.
I don't know what to look at. 
I keep thinking about super bowl commercials and knowing how they will be ruined makes me depressed.
This massive attack song is good but kind of melancholy and is making me sluggish.
The work I have to finish on my senior project is staggering.
I should have brought my flip camera so I could be productive.
I think I'm going to look at sites now and try to find something.
I'm so...uninspired.
I just spent twenty minutes on both stumble upon as well as look book and all I can say is BLAH. Nothing is standing out, nothing is catching my attention, nothing looks that great. I'm at a loss of what to do. The pictures I saw on stumble upon are great whatever but now I've seen almost every good looking nature photo that they've put up. As far as lookbook all I can say is that everyone has the same face in every photo. It's like a clique in high school. It's pointless. I'm so angry. 
Sorry. Broken Jeep. Broken Heart.
Blah.

3 comments:

  1. Your bored, time to move on. Create. Create. Create. YOU Create. Time for you to contribute and not just consume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the Massive Attack song making you sad. It helps me to stay focused. I think that you may just be bored. I've been bored all week since I can't use my hard drive so I can't work on any of my current projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need something to do, I'm still up for that photo-shoot-thingy that should have been planned a while back<w<

    ReplyDelete