Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday.

HIIIII MULTIMEDIA TWO.

It's been awhile. I've missed all of you soo so so so much.
Can you believe we are about to graduate? 

It's pretty much super crazy.

Anyway. Last time 'we' chatted (when I rambled to myself and pretended you were all talking back), I mentioned that I was going to the Young the Giant concert. It was FANTASTIC. Group Love opened for them and they did super great. We ended up shmooving our way into the middle and had a super great vantage point. It was lovely.

I can't think of what I've been doing since then so obviously that means it's been eventful. 

I'm pretty sure I didn't watch much TV during the break. 
Though, I did start a new job at none other then Forever 21. It was fantastic.
Pretty sure the whole thing is one blur and moved so fast that I can't remember most of it but it was great!

People shop like demons.

I went and saw the Lorax last night. Huh. After getting a bit teary eyed at the Bully trailer the movie commenced. Wow. Are all children's movies so political? Seriously. The only thing I could think the whole time is how we are the citizens of Thneedville and are ruining the world and so gullible and just not very good people. I hate when childrens movies have alterior motives. It's so sneaky! 

My movie is coming along. 
I'm getting pretty stoked for it. It's going to be super fantastic. If I can get the whole thing finished in time. That is my number one worry. But I think if I can do that I can do anything. 

Sidenote: I leave for New York in 22 days. And we Graduate in 44. 

1 comment: