Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday.

Bonjour Multimedia Deux! 

For those of you who don't know what that means, it's french for Hello Multimedia Two! Inspired by our prom theme a night in Paris I decided to bring a little culture into my blog. 
What's culture? You may be asking yourself. 
Google defines it as:
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Huh. I don't know about you but it was pretty confusing to me. 
Here's how I look at it:
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement: Humans/art/media/etc.
Regarded collectively: Looked at as a whole. 
So. Everything we (as humans) have made (produced..etc..) in a 'collage' like setting.

Good to know right?
Right.

I don't know what that tangent was about other then to distract me from this looming due date of my video. Which is soon by the way. I hope to have everything filmed, refilmed, and dubbed by the time I leave for New York. Which by the way is in like two weeks. Nerve wracking. I'm well aware. 

Not only is that soon. The soon ness of that means that graduation is in six weeks. HOLY CRAP.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE PANICKING.

It's crunch time now. Our high school careers are basically over. I forget that other people have things like finals and exams to mark the coming disaster (graduation). I only have the one thought of finishing this video. It is the only thing that keeps me having a grasp on this crazy little date. 

Wow. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. 

Sidenote(and conclusion for the whole culture thing(sorry about all the parenthesis(I was in a mood))): Prom is in three days. It will be a grand night. Hope to see you all there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment