Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday.

So. 
It's been quite the exciting time since I last wrote.
Loghan and I went to SkillsUSA and KILLED it. It went very well as we got third place.
We also went on quite the adventure that I'm not allowed to talk about. It was fun though.

THEN. I went to Moab on Saturday. It was pretty great except the GoPRO ran out of memory real quick so I missed all of the wonderfully great things. It made me real depressed as I drove through some super intense stuff and it would've been RAD to get some great video. Sigh, Oh well.

People think that if they can drive a car then they can jeep just fine. 

No, they can't, stop trying, you look like an idiot.

On Sunday, I watched Mad Men with my parents. Has anyone reading this seen it? It's pretty fantastic as far as TV shows go. They really put you into the early sixties and make you feel like your there. Though it makes me sad when they say a joke and my parents laugh but I don't get it.. Oh well. Anyway. In that show they made a woman look HUGE. Really she looked awful. It was crazy because you know what she looks like in real life which is really not bad but they make her look terrible. It kinda freaked me out how they did that. 

THEN. My mother and I watched the Vampire Diaries. It's funny that you are talking about sound today because their sound mixer was TERRIBLE this week. Literally, during the show I asked my mom if he was drunk. The dialoge was quiet when the background noise was so loud. It was a terrible mixed and made me sad that my favorite show did such an awful job. 

I think that's about all. OH!

Sidenote: I'm going to Young the Giant tonight and I'm SO STOKED. 

WOOO. 

1 comment:

  1. Why in the holy mother of everything would you watch Vampire Diaries?

    ReplyDelete